Monday, February 11, 2013
Posted by Free Intraday Stock Tips 9:44 AM No comments
In the opening trend BSE Sensex turns negative, down 11 pts as Tata Power, Hindalco, Hero MotoCorp shares weigh, Nifty was up. Nifty is up 7.5 points; Tata Motors is the top Nifty gainer, up 1.9 pct Top Sensex losers: Tata Power, ONGC, ITC and Bharti Airtel Cadila Healthcare shares fall 6.1 pct on earnings disappointment, broker downgrades BSE FMCG index is at the bottom of the sectoral pack with losses of 0.4 pct BSE consumer durables index is the top sectoral gainer, up nearly 2 pct It's a flattish start for the day with the BSE Sensex now trading up just 12 points Tata Motors gains 1.5 pct, Dr. Reddy's rises 1.4 pct, Sun Pharma up 1.3 pct Sensex opens up 50 points In the currency market, the rupee is trading at 53.63/USD Good morning and welcome to Reuters Market Jockey
Top Five Stock To Trade Today.
1) Tata Communications Ltd. after the company reported nearly 130 per cent rise in standalone net profit at Rs 67.60 crore during the December quarter against Rs 29.48 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal, the company said in a release issued here.
2) Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd. after the company said its consolidated net loss has narrowed down to Rs 17.15 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
3) Reliance Industries Ltd. after a committee under the Ministry of Environment and Forests has deferred a proposal by RILBSE 0.32 % to develop an oil and gas block at Cambay Basin.
4) ONGC will be in focus ahead of its quarterly results. The oil & gas major is expected to report a 22 per cent YoY drop in its net profit numbers to Rs 5200 crore for the quarter ended December 31 from Rs 6741 crore reported in the previous quarter, according to ET NOW Poll.
5) GMR Infrastructure's Ltd, after its consolidated net loss doubled to Rs 217.45 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, largely due to higher interest burden and marginal revenue growth.